We are Jones Knowles Ritchie
We are a branding business.
We inspire people and brands to be their true selves.
We transform legacy brands, and we build the brands of the future.
We make brands distinctive across the entire consumer experience.
We look for brave characters, tenacious spirits, and unlike-minded individuals.
But that's us. Now tell us about you…
We are currently looking for a Group Business Director
You will drive client advocacy through exceptional client relationships and unleash creativity by sparking opportunities.
As a GBD you will be the lynchpin of brand centricity, always developing and consistently leveraging a strategic understanding of the client’s business, their brands, and the environment in which they operate to generate new briefs and deliver great work.
Additionally, you will be a font of all knowledge, having a full understanding of the group of clients' long-term marketing plans and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of how these will translate into design.
- 7+ years experience in brand and design
- Builds a client partnership mentality to unlock the best possible creative work
- Builds a client partnership mentality, always seeking to build connections between the client’s business needs and jkr – at a global level
- Constantly seeks a seat at the global ‘top table’ (CMO, Board Level Marketing Director, CGO)
- Encourages multi-tiered agency/client relationships and ties
- Develops and delivers deep financial, structural and emotional bonds across all clients in the group
- Builds confidence and trust within the group client base in order to grow client advocacy
- Identifies and builds a plan to unlock organic growth across the group
- Mentors teams to deepen client relationships wherever possible to identify and create new business opportunities
- Fully understands the commercial objectives of the group of clients and how they relate to the jkr business plan
- Develops the commercial strategy for the group
- Proactively seeks to improve the group P&L
- Seeks to partner with clients to create new propositions based on client insights
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.