Mr. President is offering a flexible placement to a junior solo creative or a creative team for 3 months, with the potential to extend to 6 months, starting in September.
What we can offer you
- A learning opportunity, not just a job trial.
- Full immersion in agency life.
- To work on some real live briefs.
- Use of our brains and resources to help you land a perm job - with us or elsewhere.
- Time to work on your personal book/portfolio and attend book crits.
- Mentoring support from our senior creative teams.
- The London Living Wage, plus the cost of your travel.
- A hybrid work model usually in the office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your commute and any other responsibilities you have outside of work.
- Full or part time if that works better for you.
What you can offer us
- A desire to work in a small independent creative agency.
- Tons of enthusiasm.
- A passion for creativity.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to throw yourself into any brief.
- A portfolio of (albeit speculative) creative work that you can chat us through.
You don’t need previous agency experience, but we ask that you have a good idea of how the industry works and are certain that you want to work within it.
How to apply
We realise a portfolio is a work in progress, therefore as a first stage of the application process we would like you to answer the following brief:
It’s Mr President’s 10th birthday! We’re looking for a birthday cake to celebrate. Imagine you have a cake shop, how would you convince us to buy a cake from your shop?
Grab our attention with an advert, in any media you choose. Share your idea as an A4 page with a visual and short description of your idea. We’re not looking for super polished designs, it can be hand drawn, photoshopped or photographed whatever suits you best to communicate your idea.
Send your entries to email@example.com by 25th August 2022. We’ll then select the top ten ideas to be invited in for a book crit wc 5th September. The placement will then start on Tuesday 13th September.
Wednesday 27th July - Entries open
Thursday 25th August - Entry deadline
2nd September - Top 10 entries selected and notified
Monday 5th September - Book Crits commence
Friday 9th September - final decision made
Tuesday 13th September - 3 month flexible placement starts.