We are Jones Knowles Ritchie
We are a branding business.
We inspire people and brands to be their true selves.
We transform legacy brands, and we build the brands of the future.
We make brands distinctive across the entire consumer experience.
We look for brave characters, tenacious spirits, and unlike-minded individuals.
But that's us. Now tell us about you…
Our London studio is growing with new projects, and clients, and into new categories.
We are looking for design and branding talent to evolve and influence some of the world's most cherished and iconic brands, brands that reach every corner of the world, and new inspiring startup brands that change and move categories forward.
Our Studio is made up of 4 smaller creative teams where you will partner with another 6 or so designers so that opportunities and projects can be rotated around.
Each team has multiple skillsets within it, so whether you are a designer more experienced in Packaging, Branding, or comfortable with both, we can figure that out...
You will report to the Design Director
- Adept at creating holistic branding concepts and design solutions
- Experience working on multiple creative projects, editing concepts to focus on the best Ideas
- A partner on pitches and building client presentations
- A mentor to more junior team members
- At least 5 years of packaging or branding design experience
- Excellent knowledge of relevant software (Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop)
- A passion for storytelling
- Ability to blend creative and technical skills
- Enthusiasm for design, identity, and brand experience
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.