We are the unloved, an independent design studio based in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural quarter. We are creative in our mindset, and collaborative in our approach. We develop positive relationships with our clients. Based on our strong collaborative approach, enthusiasm, pride, passion, flexibility, willingness and an absolute commitment to creativity and our craft, we deliver results. We communicate, by listening, thinking, questioning, and discussing, so we can understand and offer our ideas, designs, strategies, and solutions bespoke to the clients’ requirements.
Out team comes from diverse corners of the creative spectrum, united by a passion for impactful and beautiful design. Together we provide expertise and experience in design, print, digital, marketing, production and project management and our combined skills ensure we consistently deliver.
We work with clients across a wide spectrum of industries, from the arts & culture to the corporate sector, and work across all channels, from traditional to contemporary, creating work that is immediate, innovative, and striking.
• To be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• To have a good understanding of print and printing processes
• Animation and Motion design experience is not essential but would be welcome
• A good eye for detail
• Experience of day-to-day project management across a range of varying projects
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Crave new unexpected challenges and love problem solving
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Not hate working on Macs!
What you get
• Competitive salary based on your skills & experience
• Bonus scheme
• 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Macbook, comfy chair and a desk to call your own
• Opportunity to work in a creative studio in the heart of Leicester Cultural Quarter
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org