Bureaux, a multi-disciplinary creative design studio, is looking to bring on a creative project manager to join our studio.
Ideally, you are someone who can take on projects as lead and manage/steer them. You would be the client’s main point of contact and lead the day-to-day. You would be managing the projects from start to finish, creating schedules, presenting stages to clients, and managing internal teams to deliver each phase.
About the Role.
- Report on the status of projects, helping provide structure, support and insight.
- Manage the day to day runnings of the studio.
- You’ll be working with the Creative Director and creative team to manage projects from briefing through to delivery.
- Proactively predict and remove any roadblocks that may delay a project timeline or create additional, unnecessary cost.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with clients and ensuring they receive the best possible service, and that positive feedback is consistently received.
- Participate in planning with good understanding of the creative design process and a strong knowledge of production coordination.
- Has awareness of longer term account requirements and proactively initiates projects and account opportunities.
- Helps to create and manage pipeline forecast.
Who you are.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills when liaising with clients, designers and internally; has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person, over the phone and via email, demonstrating diplomacy and good negotiation skills.
- Passionate, self-motivated with the ability to show initiative, willing to immerse themselves in the brands they work with.
- A consistently calm and patient approach, able to remain organized and positive when dealing with multiple requests and stressful situations.
- Creative and has a good eye for modern design, composition layouts, and overall quality.
- Experienced with Slack & Notion 👈 This is where we live and what we breath.
- Knowledge of Adobe Cloud services (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Proficient in Google services (Gmail, Google Docs, and Sheets)
- Proficient in Microsoft services (Word, Excel) 👈 we rarely use.
- Must live in Miami and have reliable transportation.
- Proven experience in project management & client relations.
- Creative design capabilities a plus.
- College degree ideal, but not requirement.
- Experienced working with branding agencies and or have a creative background.
Bureaux is a creative design studio specializing in creating visual experiences, brand identities, websites, and content for ambitious direct-to-consumer brands (D2C).
This is a full-time and on-site position at our office in Miami (Magic City). Compensation is competitive and depends highly on your experience with proven capabilities to perform. Paid days off. Flexible working hours. Ability to grow quickly within studio.