WTF CREATIVE JUNIOR/MID-WEIGHT DESIGNER
We’re a central London-based boutique creative agency that works across events, destination, and entertainment brands, currently looking for a mid-weight graphic designer to join our close and inclusive team. Key clients include Warner Media UK and Int, Wizarding World, Disney, HBO, ITV Studios, Fremantle, Warner Bros. Studio Tour (both in London and Hollywood), Natural History Museum and West Ham United Football Club along with smaller independent brands.
As a small independent agency, we are like a family, always ready to help each other out, without too much concern for hierarchy, and we’re looking for someone to join us in working together to get projects completed to the highest standard. As a junior/mid-weight Designer, you’ll immediately become an integral part of the team. There is significant scope and flexibility to expand working roles in a way that suits each individual. All opinions and ideas are heard and considered, and we’ll want whoever joins us to slot in, help out and hopefully make the role their own.
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience. Let us know your expectations.
Hours: Permanent full-time position, offering a flexible mix of at-home and central London office working.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Benefits: Private Health Insurance, Pension and Apple equipment.
Other: The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement, learning and progression
An exciting new role opportunity has arisen for a passionate junior or mid-weigh Graphic Designer to join the WTF Creative team delivering market leading creative across all media platforms. Reporting to the Creative Director and working very closely with the wider design team.
What you'll do as a Graphic Designer:
* Conceptual design through to creative production
* Create fresh, on-brand and original designs
* Complete brand identity design
* Franchise branding and development
* Design graphics for social media content
* Create and manipulate digital typography
* Create print designs and layouts
* Offer new ideas clearly and effectively to the Senior Creative Team
* Design/produce printed materials
* DOOH, OOH and environment design
What we’re looking for in a Graphic Designer:
* Passion for movies, TV, gaming, music and Entertainment
* Commitment, enthusiasm, drive and self-motivation
* Creative awareness and an ability to combine an innovative approach with commercial ideas
* Proficient in adobe creative suite; Indesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects
* Good repro and digital knowledge
* Flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace, proactive and changing environment
* Good networker and communicator and the capacity to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
* Ability to work in a team and able to influence and communicate effectively.
* Desirable (but not essential) design experience in the Film and TV Industry