Precious Brands is a specialized award-winning creative studio collaborating globally with brands of all sizes across beauty, wellness, lifestyle, and fragrance. We’re based in a creative space in Kingston where we have our very own in-house production studio. We are a small, friendly team, which means each team member plays an extremely important role and must have a proactive and flexible working approach that in turn will be rewarded by developing with an exciting, high-growth entrepreneurial company.
We are looking for a highly creative and forward-thinking Mid-weight Designer to join our design team, crafting brand identities and designing innovative products & packaging for our beauty industry clients. This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious mid-level, multidisciplinary designer looking for the next step in their career. You will be joining the current design team of 2 and the wider creative team of 10, seeing each project from concept sketch through to factory files & artwork, ensuring all design output of the agency is of the highest excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team with big ambitions working for both UK and US clients.
• Design assets for various media, online and offline.
• Conceptualise and design for product and packaging briefs from brand identity to packaging design and art direction
• Present ideas & concepts in an articulate and engaging manner both internally and to external clients
• Find fresh, new and innovative ways of looking at the fragrance and beauty sector
• Manage freelancers as needed to complete briefs on schedule
• Help manage workflow between team and wider agency
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Someone who is passionate, driven, enthusiastic, and ready for a new challenge
• An out-the-box thinker and a lover of all things design, art & strategy
• An agile, proactive, and reliable team player who can work collaboratively in a small team
• Sketching and creative visualisation skills
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to produce technical artwork with a strong understanding of production and print processes
• Digital knowledge across programs such as Figma and Sketch
• Product design skills (3D skills or a keen interest in learning 3D are a bonus)
• POS design skills working in SketchUp are a bonus
• Exceptional attention to detail
• A problem-solver with a can-do, positive attitude
• Versatile creative abilities and style that can be adapted to many different brands
• 2+ years of related experience with an impressive, varied portfolio
• Agency experience is preferable
• Must be available to start on the 29th January 2024
• Applications close 20/12/2023.
The salary for this role is dependant on the candidate's experience.
How to apply
Please include a covering letter, CV (with references) and a portfolio with previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org