Pentagram is looking for a highly creative senior graphic designer to join Luke Powell and Jody Hudson-Powell’s team, working remotely until current restrictions are lifted, then at their London office for hybrid working 3 days in the studio 2 days wfh.
We’re looking to fill a crucial role in our team; a designer with a core practise in creating brands and an interest in exhibition design, print, campaign creation, spacial design and experiences—coupled with a keen interest in motion design, technology and typography
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth primarily on brand design, including tech, AI, gaming, robotics, entertainment, culture and fashion and this position within our team plays a key role in the success of our work. Our current core team is made up of two creative directors, two producers and a mix of designers and 3D/motion designers along with strategists, writers, creative technologists and UX/UI/digital product designers. We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives working both with others and singularly from ideation to crafting design systems for delivery.
Depending on the role, our team uses various software to bring their ideas to fruition, including Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, After Effects, C4D, HTML CSS and JS. With strong technical skills and the ability to problem solve and think strategically.
We are actively seeking applications from qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation or disability. On this occasion we are only able to accept applications from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
- Medicash: a private healthcare plan which provides reimbursement of some medical expenses (inc. dental, eye tests, etc.)
- A freshly cooked lunch is provided on working days at the studio
- Bike to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 20 days holidays a year pro rata (plus 8 bank holiday)
- Full term contract with a six months probation from start date
- Competitive salary
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Natural people skills with good presentation skills and an ability to identify growth opportunities with clients
- Good understanding and ability to brief motion/animation ideas to motion designers with an ability to think about how your concepts and designs can work in motion from the outset
- Strong sense of crafting and getting things right, with the ability to prioritise workflow, and determine when iterating and refining can be left for later
- Any knowledge and skills in the following are desirable although not essential: After Affects, HTML, CSS and JS knowledge
How to apply
To apply please send your portfolio, CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.