A group of mavericks and eccentrics from the world over came together in the homey sandpit we call Dubai. We cooked up Jailbird and brought the goods - the reimagined classic fried chicken.
We started in a small warehouse, opposite to a graveyard, tucked away in a little alley. The point was to have fun, take risks and make pretty good chicken. Luckily, it caught on, our chicken was fire. Everyone seemed to like it, so now we’re leveling up in the batter business.
We're serious about chicken, but funny people at heart.
Our VISION is simple.
Make pretty good chicken.
Our MISSION is even simpler.
We believe in the power of communities. We also believe in our product. When these go hand in hand, that’s when the magic happens.
We are ready to hit that gas pedal and go all out, so we’re looking to build an empire that never stops, scaling up to 20 units across the Middle East by the end of 2022.
Ready to be part of it?
Jailbird is looking for a Brand Manager. The right person for the job is someone hungry for growth, that can direct and manage the brand’s presence across various markets, in line with the development plan.
The ideal candidate is no stranger to taking risks and coking up innovatie campaigns that push the boundaries of F&B marketing in the region,
As a brand manager, you are the custodian of the brand and responsible for maintaining the integrity of the vision, tone of voice and personality of the brand across all platforms, campaigns and marketing initiatives, as well as in store collaterals and brand applications.
Jailbird’ ideal brand representative is key to the rollout behind the brand. With a strong business acumen and financial understating, the brand manager advises on sales forecasts, marketing campaigns and budgets, short and long term plans.
The right person:
- You are team player – for us, communication is key. Whether its internal with your colleagues, or external with agencies, good relationships are a must.
- You are a leader – with so many moving parts, the brand manager will bring the team together. Yes, we get distracted, but you need to bring us together and keep the direction intact.
- You are business driven – have a strong grasp of sales forecasts and marketing campaigns implications on the bottom line.
- You have a can-do attitude and the ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking.
- You love risks and have a quirky sense of humour, as Jailbird does.
- Create and execute monthly and seasonal marketing campaigns and plans
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Assess the financial impact on the business of various marketing initiatives. Align budgets, timelines and profitability
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Lead and manage external agencies to produce, develop and update marketing collaterals
- Review weekly and monthly social media calendars
- Constantly monitor the brand’s presence – website, social media, press
- Creative direction in developing restaurant spaces – brand collaterals application, brand elements sign off.
- Work together with the team on product development, pricing and new product launches.
- Identify new business opportunities for the brand
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Relevant degree in marketing, advertisement or business management, preferably with a strong F&B background
- Master’s degree or minimum 8 years of experience in the business, across dine in and delivery
- Relevant experience in start ups and bringing new products to market
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs and Google Analytics
- Business acumen and financial experience to monitor budgets and analyze sales forecasts
What we offer:
- The opportunity to proactively shape the direction of the company and help build a global brand.
- A fun, dynamic, multi cultural work environment.
- High degree of responsibility, creativity and independence.
How to apply
If you think you've got what we need and you like what we're about (living in Dubai a bonus), drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.