We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join Mountain Warehouse’s web graphics team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working on a variety of projects covering email creative, direct mail, printed materials and digital assets.
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO ON YOUR CV, APPLICANTS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WITH A PORTFOLIO LINK.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver weekly email graphic design requirements
- Deliver engaging and consistent content for website and where required on social media and online advertising channels.
- Help Senior Graphic Designer with the design of the catalogue as required
- Design direct mail pieces and promotional leaflets
- Work with retail graphics team to ensure brand consistency across web and store
We'd love to meet someone with:
- A Graphic Design Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Indesign)
- Previous experience of working as a Graphic Designer for 2 years +
- Experience working for multichannel retailer, desired not essential
- An eye for typography & colours
- Comfortable working with both print and digital
What’s in it for you?:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
In 1997, we launched Mountain Warehouse to make the outdoors accessible to everyone by offering value for money product and exemplary customer service.
The outdoor industry had become very jargon heavy and we wanted to create a brand that would cater to our mothers and our neighbour’s kids as well as seasoned professionals who understood the technology.
Our expansion since then has seen the brand grow and the product evolve, but the small family business that makes MW special has remained. Great product is at the heart of everything we do.
As we expand internationally we employ a team of dedicated diverse people to offer our valued customers the best possible experience when visiting our stores, shopping online and putting our range through its paces.
Welcome to our journey.
How to apply
To apply please forward your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com