Who are we?
We are DD LONDON, an award winning, independent creative agency specialising in the real estate, hospitality and luxury sectors. Based in London, we partner with a selection of global brands. Our work spans everything from naming, branding, print, digital, film and art direction.
We are a small but mighty team based in Clapham Old Town in sunny South West London. Right now, there are 7 of us (not including the two dogs, Molly and Ferris) and we are looking to grow that number this year because we’re ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We believe in a relaxed, friendly and fun studio environment and celebrate regularly with team breakfasts / lunches / drinks as well as seasonal parties and away days. We also believe in and value personal growth, encouraging everyone in the team to help define their roles and develop their talents and skills.
We are looking for a middleweight with exceptional communication skills who is driven to deliver creative work of the highest calibre. Knowledge / experience / interest within real estate, hospitality or luxury sectors / clients would be beneficial.
You will work closely with our creative team across all clients, with opportunity for high level of creative project ownership. You will produce relevant, beautiful and inspiring work that responds to client and market challenges. You will be able to inspire and mentor junior designers and help them to develop their creative skills. The position is collaborative and requires a high level versatility. You will:
* Work closely with the creative and account management team to exceed client expectations, helping to deliver high quality creative work
* Ensure effective allocation of creative resource to fulfil projects in the most effective and efficient way
* Respond energetically and imaginatively to creative briefs
* Produce creative ideas for prospective and existing clients
* Communicate your ideas clearly and concisely
* Manage your time well and problem solve
* Work collaboratively with the team
* Communicate well with the rest of the team to deliver brilliant work on time and to budget
* Maintain awareness of market trends and innovation in design, print and design software - and be willing to share with the team
* Take responsibility for your own creative and professional development
* Always strive to produce award-winning creative, beautiful and useful design solutions
* Be confident in presenting your ideas internally and to clients
* Closed between Christmas and New Year (Paid - not taken as holiday)
* Cycle to Work scheme
* We value and encourage in-person collaboration, however flexible working can be discussed
* Summer and winter studio parties
Who are you?
We are looking to meet superstar designers who want to be part of our close knit team with appetite to develop your creative skills and brave curiosity to deliver thought provoking design work. You are / have:
* Passionate about the creative process and experienced working across all communications platforms
* Highly skilled in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
* 3-5 years experience working within an agency or similar environment
* Fun, friendly, approachable and collaborative
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive, resilient and able to work under pressure
* An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Always striving to exceed quality aspirations and checks/ approves all project deliverables
* A logical and efficient problem solver
* Nimble and able to quickly adapt to different client work styles, helping to ensure the smooth production of large volumes of work
* Keen to work in a fast paced environment
Please do include your salary expectations and notice period in your application.
Salary dependant on experience