At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join Delish as our new Digital Writer to start next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for writing and originating ideas for news stories, e-commerce, and SEO recipe content for the site. You will be a proactive, self-starter who loves data and how it impacts Delish’s content strategy. Passionate about food, you will help grow as a new brand in areas including traffic, e-commerce, video, and social media. You source and write daily news stories and features as well as work with the social media editor to create content.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO.
- Experience of uploading content online and use of social media.
- Ability to generate and translate ideas and concepts into first class digital features.
- Proven experience and talent for writing for web.
- An understanding of affiliate revenue and ecommerce strategies.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to use and act upon own initiative.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Enthusiastic and with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A genuine interest for the topics that Delish covers.
- Some experience using Photoshop
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!