Associate Art Director / Still Life Photography
East London (remote for now, with monthly travel when safe)
Salary: up to £46,000 DOE + generous benefits
One of the most celebrated fashion boutiques in London are looking for an Art Director to join them full-time, and help revolutionise their online product aesthetic and take it into an editorial direction. Based in east London, this fashion e-tailer boasts trendy office space, numerous boutique luxury fashion designer brands and various categories too from clothes to accessories to homewear and much more.
Due to growth in the luxury fashion sector, and especially within their business, they now find themselves needing an Associate Art Director full-time to support the Senior Art Director and evolve its online stills and product image. Your remit includes art direction, being on shoot, hands-on shooting and retouching when needed (in adobe photoshop), oversee the post production and the ultimate outcome online. This role is largely based in London, but will require regular monthly travel to Portugal.
A great opportunity to join a forward thinking business, and progress your career amongst like-minded creatives.
• background in a luxury boutique fashion
• still life art direction/photography an absolute must
• experience executing and directing shoots
• hands-on photography skills: lighting and shooting
• creative, not-commercial shoots
• a varied and highly creative portfolio
• hands-on retouching skills
• comfortable working with photographers
How to apply