East’s London office is looking for a driven and self motivated Commercial Agent to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years proven experience as an agent representing artists.
This role is primarily focused towards promoting and securing commissions for East’s varied roster of Artists with advertising and Commercial clients in the UK and Europe.
We are looking for candidates with experience in:
• Promoting Artist’s work to Commercial clients
• Face to face portfolio meetings (Virtual whilst restrictions in place)
• Digital promotion and marketing.
• Booking artist and agency portfolio meetings
• Negotiating fees and usage to get budgets signed off
• Excellent people and communication skills and a genuinely positive attitude
• Getting projects signed off (production costs are generally prepared by our producers but an understanding of production is essential for the role)
• After sign off and to completion oversee project in collaboration with producers to ensure that clients have a positive experience from start to finish
• Juggling conflicting options and artists schedules
• Work as part of a team to guide and manage projects from initial client enquiry to sign off
You will be part of East’s inspiring, committed and collaborative team of 10 in London, and 6 in New York, working closely alongside two other Commercial Agent’s in London. You will be pushed to learn and develop in a supportive and nurturing office culture where initiative and independent thinking is welcome.
East is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from any and all qualified candidates. The role is full time in our London office, we cannot consider your application if you do not have the right to work in the UK.