** Applications must include a portfolio to be considered **
Workplace Futures Group (WFG) is a 30-year-old, London-based business, employing around 100 staff full-time and 50 or so contactors. The group operates through a series of wholly-owned companies all involved in aspects of the design, fit out, refurbishment and furnishing of commercial offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and uber-creative senior graphic designer to join our busy but friendly in-house graphic design team based in St James’s. In this small team you will be able to immerse yourself in a number of exciting projects and experiment with a variety of design processes and techniques (including but not limited to layout, printing, laser-cutting, photography, bookbinding, video editing, packaging, digital, video).
• Demonstrate continuous creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and originality
• Be responsible for articulating and defending conceptual choices
• Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
• Be driven to push the limits of the creative medium across all channels
• The ideal candidate will have an artistic eye and solid composition skills required to create mock-ups and will have excellent communication skills to work with a team of interior designers, project managers, technical designers and directors
• Collaborate and work dynamically within a multi-brand environment, while leading a small team
• An expert-level knowledge and experience in using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are absolutely essential)
• Basics of motion design and video editing would be a plus
• Experience of team management/line management
• A keen eye for detail and highly organised
• An eager self-starter looking for an opportunity to be a key part of a team
• A great positive attitude and enjoyment of working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
• Experience in proof reading and copywriting
• Experience in physical production of books, binding and packaging and interest in getting hands on in all aspects of the process
• Understanding or interest to learn about website CMS
• Excellent written and verbal English is required
This role requires somebody capable of driving forward with a positive, problem-solving attitude. The individual must be motivated and able to use their initiative, whilst at the same time performing as a valuable part of a team bringing with them their unique creativity.
Your portfolio should demonstrate your ability to develop complex projects, highlighting strong creative and conceptual skills and ideas carried across multiple medias like editorial layout, packaging, photoshoot, presentation layout, social media campaigns, etc.
How to apply
To become part of an innovative and award-winning company please send your CV and Portfolio to: Graphic.Design@modus.space