Calling all Motion Designers...
Oh and we only have room for one!
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a new teammate! A motion designer able to work with sharp artistic and technical approaches.
Who we are
We’re a creative content company with an amazing staff of kind, talented, innovative thinkers and doers.
What we do. We listen, understand, then develop visual solutions that fit projects and budgets like a glove. We create videos, web series, campaigns, documentaries, ads, and other digital content needed to launch products, build brands, explain a concept, increase visibility, and capture audiences.
But most importantly is why. Because we care about people, society, and the environment and we believe that beautiful, meaningful content can make this world a better place (all our activities are shaped by an ethical, social, and environmental strategy). Because we want to shape an environment that makes everyone grow and feel good every day.
Oh yes, and we’re a B Corporation.
Outfits.studio→ motion design portfolio
Messieurs.ch → wide-ranging content
Who you are
- You’ve got at least 5 years' experience and a portfolio to prove it.
- You’re a badass in graphic design and typography animation. No matter the style.
- You’re passionate. Talented. An idea galore. A conceptual thinker of limitless inspiration.
- You like telling stories that can’t stand still. A sense of timing and rhythm that can only be called music.
- You’re so efficient and organized, you make tight deadlines look like long weekends. You know how to put yourself in the client’s shoes without selling your soul.
- People are important to you and that is why you know that jamming with your team is the most important thing. Also, you wash your coffee cup before you leave the office.
What you do (skills and experience)
These are some of the skills and experience we are looking for in this role :
- strong graphic design knowledge (you are a designer, a doer, not only a thinker)
- a great sense of art direction (you can understand an artistic approach that isn’t always yours and efficiently work with it)
- precise technical skills in type animation (mostly high-end look and feel but you are comfortable with playful animations as well)
- 3D animation skills are a bonus (we mainly work with AE but we could enjoy having some 3D inputs here and there)
- a key element: curiosity, you are eager of learning and discover new things, technics, trends, or niches
- You’re used to working with a team, you’re benevolent and have good emotional intelligence. Workflows are not a secret to you and you can jump from talking to a producer and an art director in a few seconds.
- you’ve been working in the content/film/communication industry and understand clients' and audiences' needs