Artist Agent / Creative Producer
We are Pocko, an artist agency, creative consultancy & gallery based in Dalston, East London. We represent outstanding artists spanning Illustration, Animation, Photography and 3D/CGI. We have over 20 years experience in producing content and providing services for the art, culture and communication fields.
We're on the hunt for a new Artist Agent / Creative Producer to join the team! The role involves developing existing client relationships, attracting new business and handling commissions from beginning to end whilst nurturing our roster of artists to grow their audience and the scope of the commissions they recieve.
About the Job:
- Develop new relationships within the industry through a weekly program of 3-4 face-to-face / virtual meetings showcasing the roster to agencies, brands, and more.
- Project manage all commissions for the artists including negotiation of all contracts and billing, scheduling, execution & delivery.
- Promote our exceptional roster of artists to professional connections - both pre-existing connections of Pocko and those within your own network / beyond.
- Offer curatorial and business advice to all artists to help them develop their portfolios and build their practice.
- Assist in the development of a strategic marketing strategy for Pocko and each represented artist.
- Develop & produce new content - curating exhibitions, publications, editorial / video content, & live events in the gallery.
- Previous experience working as an Agent / Artists’ Representative including successful acquisition and handling of commissions for new clients (especially within the advertising and design sectors) desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of the current creative, cultural, and advertising scene.
- Passionate, fun & dynamic; someone who enjoys working with new people and is excited about the Pocko roster.
- Well organised and good at prioritising tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and confident dealing with clients and creatives alike.
- Adaptable, proactive and willing approach to work with the ability to keep calm during times of pressure.
- Experience working with CRM & the Google suite is desirable.
Salary based on experience.
Place of work: Pocko, 51A King Henry’s Walk, Dalston, East London, N1 4NH.
Core hours: 9.30am – 6.30pm, Monday – Friday.