GoodLove is a creative brand consultancy based in London.
We help fast-growing companies have an impact on the world, by using strategy and creative to scale belief. From organisations driving diversity in tech to a banking service designed specifically for migrant workers; from lab-made dairy-free cheese (that tastes just like real brie 👌) to ground-breaking biotech manufacturing RNA for vaccines. And many more.
Despite launching just last year, we’re lucky enough to have already built an enviable roster of clients who not only run exceptional businesses but are a pleasure to work with. We don’t want to rest on our laurels, though.
We’re looking to grow, and take GoodLove to the next level. Key to that is working with exceptional creative talent: and that’s where you come in.
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious, motivated, and, importantly, nice individual who can bring energy, ideas and formidable digital design skills to our flourishing creative team. Someone who’s collaborative and team-orientated, and is comfortable turning strategic briefs into genuinely brilliant design.
For a talented designer willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in, it’s an amazing opportunity to help shape the next part of our adventure.
Digitally focused creative designer working alongside our creative director, primarily on website and brand projects.
What we need from you
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates:
- Idea-led design across branding and websites
- Experience of animation and motion graphics
- The ability to think creatively and clearly
- The creative ambition to get beyond the obvious answer
- The confidence to explain your work and sell your ideas to others
- The professionalism to be trusted with important client relationships
- The initiative to figure out how to solve problems by yourself
- The openness to seek & give constructive criticism
- The drive to want to step up and take responsibility
- The low ego to always try to do what’s best for the client
Weapons of choice
- Illustrator - Experienced
- Sketch/Figma - Experienced
- After Effects - Knowledgeable
- CSS & HTML - Basic
What you’ll get from us:
- £30-35K/year DOE
- Pension contributions
- 25 days of annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- The opportunity to work across a broad variety of exciting creative briefs
- The opportunity to make a mark on the direction of our whole company
- The creative freedom to explore and challenge yourself as a designer
- Our commitment to helping you grow as a designer
A working environment that:
- is a relaxed and enjoyable place to come every day, whether that’s virtually or 3 days a week in our brand new office near Old St with access to a private members’ club
- values your opinions and encourages you to voice them
- understands that you are a person not a machine, and gives you the chance to take duvet days when you need them
- understands and respects that you have a life beyond your job, with core hours of 10.30am - 4.30pm and flexible work around that
- will listen to any feedback you have and build it in to improving GoodLove as we grow
So if you’ve got the skills, creativity, and energy we’re looking for, come and show us why you’d be the perfect addition to the GoodLove team.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com with your CV, a portfolio of relevant work and a cover letter with brief (a couple of sentences) answers to the following questions :
- Why are you looking to move on from your current role?
- Why do you want to work for GoodLove?
- What do you love about being a designer?
- Describe your dream project?
- What’s the key areas you want to improve on over the next couple of years?