Temporary Fitness Products Tester (part-time) - Feltham
Britain’s consumer testing champion, the Hearst Institute, has landed in Feltham.
It is our mission to recommend the best products on the market so our readers can buy with confidence. Last year alone, our team of experts tested over 3,200 products. But we can’t do it alone…. We’re on the search for a part-time fitness tester who can join us at our brand-new, purpose-built facility to test products on site 3 days a week. We are looking for someone to start immediately in this 3 month role.
You will be working with members of the Fitness team to test everything from treadmills and spin bikes to fitness trackers and apparel for editorial and commercial purposes. You will also support the team with testing admin, managing an external panel of testers, collating and analysing results and feedback and managing product call-ins and logistics.
Test content sits across multiple Hearst brands such as Good Housekeeping, Men’s Health and Women’s Health and Runner’s World. Built on decades of product testing and expert editorial know-how, the results of our testing can influence purchasing decisions and assure consumers of the quality and value of a product or service.
• Ability to demonstrate practical skills and an interest in product testing.
• Must be computer literate across Microsoft platforms and especially Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as there will be interaction with both internal and external stakeholders, at all levels.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Be able to multi-task and be a problem solver.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to deal with high volumes of work accurately and to deadline.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have a can-do attitude with.
• Enthusiastic and proactive.
Hearst UK is deeply committed to using our influential brands to reflect the world we want to live in – one that respects, protects, represents and uplifts the voices and opinions of all people. As a business, we recognise the significant benefits of creativity, collaboration and innovation that comes with diverse teams. Not only is diversifying the voices in our organisation the right thing to do, but it also helps us to make powerful and exciting content that can be enjoyed by many more people. This is why we’re working to build a sense of true belonging within our business and foster a culture in which everyone feels heard.
How to apply
To Apply, please use the application link