We are growing our team and looking for an experienced Senior Designer whose conceptual thinking and creativity will lift every project and help to shape the work we do Here.
Who We Are
We work with fantastic clients on a really wide range of projects. We share a belief in craftsmanship which stresses the inherent beauty of material, the importance of nature as inspiration, and the integration of utility and beauty.
In both our work and in our play, we believe in the value of life enriching culture. This begins in our studio with a cultural calendar of events and activities structured around the seasons. And continues in our work partnering with a wide range of progressive brand owners who value craftsmanship, sustainable ethos and innovative thinking.
Who You Are
You will have a conceptually rigerous and beautifully executed portfolio that clearly demonstrates your experience taking the lead on projects. You will be adapt at working both within a team and more autonomously and looking to, or beginning to, lead creative teams. You will have a strong typographic eye. You will be a confident presenter and comfortable giving feedback to the internal team and speaking directly with clients.
- 4.5 day week (9:30 - 18:00 Monday – Thursday, 09:30 - 13:30 on Fridays)
- Catered Friday Lunches every other week
- £100 gift on your birthday
- Summer, Thanksgiving and Christmas social events
- Free weekly Yoga
- Extensive programme of cultural events incl. paid exhibition visits
- Vitality healthcare membership – incl. free cinema tickets and 50% off sports shoes
- Cycle to work scheme and in-studio bike storage
- Discretionary bonus
- Individual training budget
- 20 days holiday
- 25 days holiday after 5 years’ service
- Tailored professional development plan
- Access to free therapy sessions with Self-Space
- Studio closed between Christmas and New Year’s