At Two Times Elliott, we design with informed consideration. Using a balance of strategy and design, all of our outcomes are underpinned by a worldly concept; whether social, environmental, psychological, historical, cultural or purely symbolic. We believe this layers a richness into the process, the thinking and the result, which is always full, but reductive – ensuring only purposeful elements find their way 'onto the page'.
With our client objectives and their end-user in mind, our strategic process begins with primary research that informs the articulation of brand positioning and market placement. In most instances, this also uncovers a wide range of collateral and initiatives that help brands both speak to and meet the needs of their audience/s.
Our design acumen is transferable, and has seen us produce successfully across brand identity, art direction, digital, product and packaging, campaigns, interiors, activations and so on. And, our holistic view of business and branding means we are a useful brand partner – supportive and attentive – with access to a creative community that assembles challenge to challenge.
What you’ll be doing
- As the Project Manager, you will be an integral part of the agency. You’ll be working with the Project Director and creative team to manage projects from briefing through to delivery.
- Keeping on top of communication with clients, being their day-to-day contact.
- Responsible for monitoring and analysing progress on multiple projects simultaneously ensuring they stay on time and on budget. To assist that process you’ll be using our project management softwares (Float/ GoogleDrive) to track hours and plan projects. You’ll also be responsible for leading daily meetings with the studio ensuring projects are on track.
- Responsible for writing project estimates/proposals and assisting our Project Director in briefing jobs.
- Responsible for the studio’s short-term and long-term scheduling and resource-planning.
- Responsible for reporting on the status of projects, helping provide structure, support and insight. You’ll present that analysis on a weekly basis to the Project Director.
- Responsible for the development of a Junior Project Manager, alongside the Project Driector.
Skills + Experience
- At least 3-5 years experience of working in a design studio.
- Experience in managing branding projects, design implementation, print, photoshoots and web.
- Proactive and ambitious enough to lead and shape the role of a Project Manager at Two Times Elliott
- Be able to thrive in a small studio environment working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery and debrief.
- Preparing and managing project quotes, budgets and timelines.
- Methodical planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Client facing experience.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- A broad understanding and appreciation of design.
- Familiar with Mac based systems and software.
- Able to build great relationships with clients.