Who we are:
Cookie is the animation studio busily cooking up animation on behalf of brand, broadcast, and advertising patrons.
SILLY YET SERIOUS
Experts at play.
Because variety is the spice of life.
Always gluten-free, never half-baked.
We pride ourselves on high quality and fun work that we enjoy making. Our team is small but our appetite is not. We're always hungry for new challenges and that's what we look for in our new team members.
What we are looking for:
Cookie Studio is looking for a hungry, creative, highly skilled and experienced Motion Designer with strong art direction skills to join our team.
We are looking to hire someone who enjoys their work and is passionate about making great animations collaboratively and has fun doing so.
Cookie is a boutique studio so we need someone who enjoys working closely with others.
We need someone who is happy to get stuck in with all creative aspects of the project but who can take charge when necessary.
Experience as a high-level motion designer and preferably (though not necessary) as an art director.
Needs to have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Oversea creative teams
- Create concept, storyboards, styleframes and animation
- Great design, illustration and animation skills
- Expertise with Cinema 4D (Redshift Render) and Adobe suite
- Work closely with our Producer to help achieve deadlines
- Come up with creative solutions
- Help more junior team members learn and grow
- Ability to work full time from our London Studio
- Speak English fluently
- Willingness to occasionally work overtime to see that projects are fully delivered to the highest standard (this isn't too common)
- Good sense of humour
- Great communicator
- Eye for detail
- Proactive and shows initiative
- Adobe Suite
- Cinema 4D (Redshift render)
- 2D and 3D animation
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP