An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic, friendly & incredibly talented team.
Laurelle London are a design-driven international beauty business with a global ambition. Our company designs, develops, manufactures & globally scales incredible beauty brands.
To work closely with the Head of Design & Creative and in-house Studio across a range of our own brands, licensed brands, and marketing collateral. To be a key player in bringing brilliant, intelligent and trend-led design to the market across our key beauty categories.
• Design conception and styling for a broad range of projects, including but not limited to, brand identity packaging design, mood boards, presentations, marketing assets and website development
• Creation of consistently high-quality work that is driven by industry trend-led insight and is well substantiated within the brief
• Awareness and understanding of the wider industry and how commercial issues affect design and creative outputs
• The ability to work to briefs and collaborate with cross-functional team members and meet the supporting deadlines
• Work proactively to ensure packaging development and creation is in line with the company’s ethos, ethics and objectives around sustainability
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Graphic Design degree or similar qualification
• Experienced in Art direction of product and lifestyle photography
• Excellent typographic skills
• Proven experience of packaging design, production and print processes
• Significant creative development experience ideally within beauty or fashion industry
• Knowledge of artwork preparation and management
• Fully conversant in Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign being essential
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Key Competency Requirements:
• Creative and motivated with a self-start and positive mentality
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Methodical and organised
• Strong sense of commercial awareness for design solutions
• Ability to take control of a varied and demanding workload within a fast-paced Studio
• Strong team player
• Excellent understanding and passion for the beauty category market
How to apply
Please send your CVs, portfolios and web links to email@example.com
We will aim to reply to all applicants but please be aware that due to large numbers of submissions this may not be possible.