We are looking for talented designers to join our London studio. The ideal candidate is someone who has plenty of potential to grow into, sees things from a fresh perspective, is brave enough to challenge, push new ideas and new ways of doing things.
We value those with a positive attitude and are willing to work smart as much as they work hard.
Above all, the most important thing is someone who is happy to contribute to our studio culture and get involved in everything that happens day-to-day.
- You're driven by great design and creativity.
- You have exceptional design skills but also play around in one (or more) UI, Motion, Processing, 3D or alike.
- You are open to learn and grow.
- You are a thinker and problem solver.
- You seek excellence in everything you do.
- You are keen to go beyond design, and learn how to work alongside strategy and project management too.
- You are fluent in English, but other languages are a plus too.
- You are excited about joining a close-knit international team and work with clients all over the world.
- Have a right to work in the UK.
As part of Saffron we’ll expect you to:
- Be curious in nature and hungry to learn.
- Be open and flexible in mindset and delivery.
- Have a balance of IQ and EQ:
- Be a problem-solver with a hands-on approach.
- Embrace responsibility and ownership.
- Have your finger on the pulse of culture and embrace the cultures of others.
- Be committed and thorough.
- Work as a team player, fostering the one Saffron culture across borders.
Who we are
Founded in 2001 by Jacob Benbunan and Wally Olins, Saffron is an independent global consultancy who partners with industry leaders and challengers to help them harness change.
What we believe in: Make brand work
We make brand work, by working hard for your brand. With our seasoned experience, global perspectives and our characteristic “brutal charm”, we guide clients through rapidly changing and often disruptive realities.
How: Charm and Brutality
We uncover complex truths which we share with clarity, courage and charm. We never shy away from asking difficult questions in pursuit of the right answers.
With: IQ and EQ
We put as much emphasis on empathy and intuition as we do on data and research, combining emotional understanding with intellectual rigour to find insight.
From CEOs to CMOs, through CHROs, we have worked with business leaders from a wide range of geographies and industries.
Clients typically come to us when they find themselves in 4 different scenarios: growth, creation, transformation or adjustment of their respective models. We help them all build the case for change, make their vision tangible, design and build unique experiences, define and deploy their own cultural identity.
5 offices, 1 team
We are a team of 70 working from different locations. We have offices in London, Madrid, Vienna, Istanbul and Mumbai. We manage our clients, partners and people globally.
We are from everywhere and we work everywhere. Our team is highly diverse. We call this being natively global. We are told to represent the perfect mix of charm and brutality. We strive to leverage our IQ and EQ in everything we do.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please drop your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with headline: LDN Designer