Innovative music technology company is looking for a Midweight Graphic designer to work within their marketing and communications team
Our client is looking for a talented Midweight Graphic Designer to execute print, digital and online
projects with a particular focus on one of their award-winning consumer brands.
Design is a key discipline here and as a key member of their Communications Design Team you’ll work closely with their Product Design team, ensuring consistency across all communications and branding, from hardware and software products, to packaging, point of sale and marketing.
You’ll see projects through from conception to execution, be full of ideas & have a can-do attitude.
While your creative skills will do the talking, you'll also be a strong verbal communicator and confident in sharing and presenting your work with others.
This is a unique opportunity to work on marketing this special brand, and it’s award-winning integrated hardware/software platform that is transforming the way people learn and play music.
What you’ll do:
○ As member of Communications Design Team, work to create concepts for consumer
and product campaigns, and sales promotions
○ Work to briefs from the Marketing Team and help devise visual creative direction for all
marketing communications and campaigns featuring a few key products.
○ Assist in the creation of assets for campaigns and promotions: print ads, brochures,
web design, web ads, 3D renders, social media, video and more
○ Execute design updates to websites
○ Help define asset and photography requirements
○ Contribute, from a marketing perspective, to the development of concepts and visual
assets for packaging and in-box content
○ Work on other design projects across other communication channels such as
advertising, point of sale, and events as necessary.
What you’ll need:
● Experience as a Communications or Graphic Designer, with a proven track record of delivering
designs from concept through to delivery
● 3-5 years graphic design experience in an agency/ in-house team
● Excellent sense of typography, colour, and layout
● Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Sketch
● Understanding and experience of print processes including packaging design
● A portfolio showcasing curiosity and proficiency across a range of design disciplines
● Ability to produce high quality visual assets based on marketing and design ideas
● A precise attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
● Ability to enjoy ambiguity, to be proactive to solve problems
● A passion for music, design, technology, and/or media
● Knowledge of UX/UI
● Experience with 3D software e.g Rhino, Keyshot
● Experience with photography
What’s on offer?
● The opportunity to work with the leading minds within technology, hardware, and music
creation to directly impact the way we create and interact with music
● A competitive salary according to your level of experience
● A range of meaningful benefits including:
○ Following probation, a competitive health care cash plan and a generous bike-to-work
○ A competitive company pension scheme following 3 months of full time work
○ 23 days holiday with 2 additional social impact days and the standard 8 statutory
○ 20 hours per year dedicated to volunteering within the local community
○ Flexible working hours
○ ‘Lending Library’ of all products
○ Team member discounts on products
○ Apple laptop and relevant software licenses for your role
○ Generous Parental Leave policy
○ Currently on hold due to COVID-19 remote working:
■ Wellness programme which currently includes regularly offered massages
■ Friends and family events
■ A great working environment, featuring daily complimentary homemade
vegetarian/vegan lunches as well as fresh baked bread
■ Company-wide Hack Days and workshops to expand your skill s
■ In-house bike storage
If you are wanting to work for an inspiring company, alongside a highly intelligent international team that spans a range of disciplines then send us your cv and folio!
How to apply
cv and folio to email@example.com please