Senior Integrated Designer – Boots
Company: The Pharm (part of VMLY&R, WPP)
Location: Southwark, London
Reporting to: Design Lead, Creative Director
We are The Pharm: an integrated, multi-specialty service and consulting model where we work with our client Walgreens Boots Alliance in partnership towards one shared mission: to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives.
The 350+ experts assembled at The Pharm have a unique opportunity to dedicate ourselves to one client in pursuit of their ambitious mission, while collaborating with experts from across several agencies (and areas of expertise) within our holding company, WPP.
Our shared values: Positive. Fearless. Celebratory.
We are here to help grow a brand. And while we’re at it, grow a few more things too — like some extra brain cells from thinking so hard, and a feeling of camaraderie with our clients, who share a fearless approach to our mutual goals. We also hope to grow as people, and practitioners with understanding gained from the diversity of our ranks and our wholehearted commitment to our culture of belonging.
At The Pharm, all who step under our pitched roof instantly become part of a unique collective bent on gathering the best talent anywhere and lavishing them with intellectual freedom, so their ideas can collide in a million fun ways. Here, opinions are welcome, dissenting or otherwise. Identities celebrated and respected. Contributions cheered and rewarded. Free time guarded like a precious gem. Because here, we cultivate things—like creativity, niceness, inclusiveness, career-life balance, and ultimately, work we want to brag about to our friends.
Reporting into the Lead Designer and Creative Director, this role will be for a senior integrated designer as being part of a growing design team.
The Senior Designer will fit straight into working in an integrated design team within the wider creative department, in partnership with The Pharm’s creative team’s.
We are looking for a conceptual designer understanding and executing design briefs in close collaboration with other designers, creative teams, strategists, and the Creative Leads.
You are proficient in all relevant design programs, with a strong focus on digital and social.
This role is part remote, part in our offices in Southwark.
• Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
• Experienced in leading projects, large and small, from start to finish.
• Passion and curious about the latest design innovations
• A flexible attitude, with the ability to apply your thinking to any brief that’s thrown your way.
• A love of craft that goes beyond pixel perfection - unrelenting standards for delivery of the best possible work - pride in every single piece of design that touches the department
• A thorough understanding of the project process within a creative agency - from client brief through to post-project-evaluation.
• Works collaboratively – recognises the value and responsibility of working in a team and seeks to maintain and build effective relationships both internally and externally.
• Thinks innovatively – looks beyond the obvious to develop highly engaging ideas and campaigns.
• Works effectively through job and organisational changes.
• Strives to achieve excellence in everything that they do.
• Demonstrates ‘passion’ – approaches all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner.
• Shows initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Recognises the need for management support when necessary.
• Constantly looks for and learns from new information or experiences.
• Deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner.
• Is direct and honest in dealing with others.
• Treats all people with respect and fairness.
What's in it for you?
Aside from a generous annual leave allowance and pension allowances, you will have access to a whole host of other benefits and activities such as:
• Life Assurance
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Flexible hybrid-working schedule
• Enhanced family friendly policies
• Well-being Programme
• Employee Assistance Support
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Eye Care and Glasses Vouchers
• Season Ticket Loans
• WPP Discounts
You will also have a clear long-term career development plan and access to our learning and development activities and online learning platforms.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Pharm is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to access our career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please contact our People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only requests for an employment application accommodation will be returned.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your resume & portfolio to email@example.com