We're looking for a Junior Digital Designer with a relevant graduate degree, or a portfolio that shows 1-2 years' experience, to work across our portfolio of branding and web projects.
We're looking for someone able to work across a variety of client projects, as well as on internal projects, experiments and creative outputs.
You should be a keen learner with an insatiable need to experiment and grow.
- Wire-framing knowledge/experience
- Getting involved with creative ideas development
- Awareness of current design culture
- Ability to collaborate within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
- Good knowledge of Creative Suite, Figma (or equivalent)
- Highly creative, full of ideas and get it done attitude
- Ability to both follow and question creative direction
- Lateral thinker and problem solver
Nice to Have
- Experience with motion, animation or illustration
- Experience with digital and web prototyping
- Experience with Cinema 4D or similar
- Side projects - even it's it's not design based
About Studio Treble
Studio Treble is a multidisciplinary design practice: combining technical expertise with beautiful, collaborative design, we create work for those who care about detail and craft across digital, design, and moving image.
We work across a variety of sectors including property, music festivals, new technologies and luxury restaurants.
At Studio Treble we encourage a culture of experimentation in new technology and skills, and expect our team to actively seek new challenges, personal development and apply these learnings to their work. We regularly work on studio-led, explorative projects designed to push our output in new, experimental directions.
What you can expect from us
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule - a mix of working from home and in our Northern Quarter based studio in a flexible working hours format.
- 20 days holiday (not including bank holidays), increasing after 2 years with Studio Treble.
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year with the studio being closed at this time.
- Team support and wellbeing - a suite of services for you to access to support your physical and mental heath in and out of the studio.
- Green & Environmental Awareness - incentives to be more environmentally respectful and aware e.g. vegan & vegetarian cookery courses, zero carbon commute rewards.
- Annual professional development budget - personal development allotment for use on training courses, events and relevant conferences and conventions.
- Early Friday finish - offer of an early close to the day if all work has been complete for the week.
- 'Treble Tours' - an annual trip where we get away as a team to learn and relax together.
How to apply
We'd like to see a portfolio (web or pdf) and CV. Please send both of these to firstname.lastname@example.org