Office Location: Woo, London
Woo (by ITV) is a business born out of ITV’s Studio 55 Venture in-conjunction with Founders Intelligence. The was founded and led by award winning CMO, Stephen Mai (ex Boiler Room, VICE, LADbible, MTV, ASOS) and is launched with a founding team from some of the world's most exciting youth media and ecommerce brands.
Woo is a new generation digital media brand and marketplace redefining wellness. We make mental health and wellbeing discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant.
Woo aims to engage with Gen Z (and Gen Y) with their passion points: music, fashion, activism and culture but through a wellness lens. We take unconventional practices that are designed to improve the human experiences, align them with cultural icons and deliver it in a way that feels accessible, relatable and desirable. Think documentaries, reality series, and endorphins releasing videos, audio and beyond.
The content proposition is matched with a marketplace of curated consumer products designed to make you feel good, across categories such as apparel, supplements, homewares, tech and beauty.
Let’s turn generation anxious into generation zen.
This role entails...
The Social Media Manager plays a key role in identifying the latest trends and applying Woo’s positive, optimistic and inspirational tone across Woo networks. You will have a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the Social Media landscape – including content ideation & optimisation, publishing algorithms, building and engaging communities, social listening & reporting, planning & execution of socially-led campaigns, understanding of the latest technologies impacting key global platforms and deliver results with a drive for testing and learning.
- Support the Head of Social with the the day-to-day implementation of all channel strategies including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, focussing on our Social KPIs
- With the team, build world class, highly innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Identify user behaviour and adapt content plans to deepen connections with new and pre-existing audiences
- Support the team on all elements of reporting and driving a culture of report effectiveness across all KPIs
- Alongside the team, responsible for all content planning, posting, delivery & execution and community engagement
- Work with a broad range of social tools to deliver campaigns and analyse their impact – from listening to content-planning
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in social media and communicate updates with the company
- Insatiable appetite to hit targets by monitoring performance regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement and the ability to effectively communicate any strategy pivots
- Champion brand values and messages across all relationship and social activations by demonstrating a considered and sophisticated understanding of the brand and luxury retail market
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- 3 years+ experience working within social media at fashion, wellness, e-commerce, music, or youth culture spaces
- Proven experience of social copywriting within the fashion, editorial or related industry
- A track record of hitting social KPIs and growing social audiences and communities
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- A love of and genuine interest in wellness and youth culture
- A positive attitude with ambition to succeed in a growing business
- A natural ability to collaborate with others and thrive under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
We would like to encourage you to write a short cover letter with your application containing the following information:
- Why you are interested in this role with Woo
- A list of some of the social media accounts you have been responsible for managing, including some highlights and achievements.
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.