Brand and digital designer with 5+ years’ experience
We’re looking for switched-on, creative thinkers, that take equal pride and joy in great ideas and beautiful craft.
Your work is underpinned by smart, conceptual thinking and clear rationale. Typography is a foundational skill, but you’re a versatile designer able to adapt your style and approach, appropriate to the brief.
You love working as part of a team, but you’re very capable of looking after your own workflow, and getting stuff done when it’s needed.
You’ll be comfortable working and collaborating remotely, but excited to get into our London studio when we can open again.
The ideal candidate will have experience or ability in a cross-section of the following areas:
Idea generation of:
- Brand identity concepts and key brand applications and experiences, such as printed collateral, websites, motion graphics, and, 3D touchpoints
- Creation and integration of creative copy ideas is a bonus
Development and delivery of brand toolkit elements such as:
- Graphic assets, branded templates, colour palettes, and icon design
Brand guideline design and content creation, including:
- Visualisation/illustration and written explanation of toolkit elements and their usage, covering all of the above, plus logo, typographic style and layout etc
Design and delivery of core brand applications and experiences, such as:
- Website design; social media templates or campaign assets; posters and advertising; literature design such as books and brochures; presentation design; experiential brand activations; 3D touchpoints and/or branded environments; Motion graphics and animation