48.1% of people voted to remain.
The majority didn’t.
It was a statement at odds with what we stood for – that diversity, inclusivity and collaboration results in something more powerful, more meaningful, more effective.
Design without strategy doesn’t work. Strategy without design doesn’t matter.
You’re the problem-finder in a team of problem-solvers.
Our projects are varied. But they all start with insight & strategy.
You’ll research. Convert that research into actionable insight. Craft brand, digital & campaign strategies that last. And collaborate with design & messaging teams to bring them to life.
You have the conviction to stand out. To take the alternative route and ask the hard questions.
You possess sufficient life experience to talk to a CEO, to galvanise a team, and to appreciate the difference between what people say and what they think.
At heart, you’re an analyst. You see the big picture amid small details. You listen before you talk. You ask ‘why’ before ‘how’.
You’re working in a strategic role now. You have an unerring belief in the power of design. And you know, better than anyone, that you're not the finished product yet.
Research & Insight
• Research our clients, their people, procedures and competition
• Interrogate their current brand strategy and customer journeys
• Guide client workshops and stakeholder interviews
• Conducting digital audits
• Review trend reports, analytics and channel performance
• Prepare ongoing reporting and recommendations
• Define client’s brand positioning and architecture
• Audit messaging and design work according to strategic principles
• Prepare differentiated strategies for brand, digital and campaign projects
How to apply
Email email@example.com with your CV and 3 questions about our brand strategy. We’ll answer them in the interview.
Forty Eight Point One is an inclusive workplace. We’re committed to recruit and develop people from varied backgrounds – we simply believe it makes for better work, a stronger team and an infinitely more powerful culture.