Bureaux, a full-stack interdisciplinary design & growth practice, is looking for an experienced Midweight Graphic Designer to join our team.
If you're someone who thinks in narratives and is obsessed with great storytelling, beautiful design, oscillates from concept to execution seamlessly, and think/move at the speed of culture, we'd love to work with you. Deliverables may include brand creation, digital outputs, printed collateral, motion graphics and animated infographics.
About the Role.
- Lead projects and support design tasks across all stages
- Collaborate with the team on design work, and ensure work is appropriate for the client’s brand
- Work with directors to ensure projects are of the highest quality and delivered on time
- Be part of daily communications with team and leaderships
- Create high quality presentations for use internally and externally
Who you are.
- You can demonstrate how to articulate clear user experiences through good design
- Strong and demonstrable eye for layout, presentation, brand systems and visual problem solving
- Ability to spot new trends and implement fresh experiences through functional, practical, and engaging design
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of thinking
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and preferably other Adobe Cloud services
- Familiarity with Notion, Slack, Figma
- Formal education/training in a specific design discipline or other relevant experience
- Comprehensive experience, most likely five years or more; agency, studio or corporate role
- Proven design discipline skills and demonstrable competencies
- Passionate about design with a broad understanding of the design world
- A high quality portfolio of work that demonstrates the breadth of your skills and design thinking. A mix of digital and print projects from concept to delivery
- Fast, organized and a master of your craft - you are a great designer
- Breadth of knowledge and high skill level across industry software tools e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and Figma.
- Get involved with each others projects and learn from each other
- Create fresh and exciting concepts
- Work intelligently and efficiently, ensuring your submissions are thorough and follow our checklists
- Have time to play around and improve your skills - you’ll be given training materials and time to expand your skill set
- Paid days off
- Paid holiday breaks
- Semi-flexible hours
- Lunches 2 days a week*
A full-stack design practice specializing in branding, web & visual experiences. Based in Miami, we work with direct-to-consumer brands to simplify and enhance their customers experience through well thought out and forward thinking visual design.
Full-time position, remote or in-house. Compensation is competitive and depends highly on your experience with proven capabilities to perform. Room for growth within the studio.