About Jones Knowles Ritchie,
We’re a design-led creative company building brands for scale, change, and good.
Founded in 1990 and proudly independent, we work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in London, New York, and Shanghai.
Our London studio is growing with new projects, clients and into new categories.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to help us evolve some of the world’s most cherished and iconic brands, such as Mars, Kellogg's, Budweiser, Dunkin', and Burger King.
The account management team is the driving force of JKR’s capability.
As an Account Director, you will promote collaboration, create long-lasting client advocacy by pushing for the very best creative output. You will seek a seat at the top table, yearn to build client development plans, look for new business opportunities, and want to become an inspirational leader.
Reports to the Group Account Director
- 2+ years in an Account Director role within a brand design agency
- Worked on global FMCG brands working with Global teams and adapting to satisfy regional and local requests beyond Europe
- Lead and motivate a team with multiple disciplines
- Have sharp commercial and business acumen
- Ability to 'do' and 'think' for the client, thus creating depth and scope within an account through an extended diet of work or winning new brands
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity, or expression.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.