We’re looking for an extremely talented mid-level Creative (or Creative Team) to become part of a growing department creating incredible work for some of the world’s leading clients.
You’ll play a leading role in defining insightful social strategy, progressive creative ideation and highly crafted execution across our global projects and campaigns. It’s a position that requires a well-crafted creative skill set, an in-depth understanding and appreciation of current internet culture, a thirst for knowledge and insatiable creative curiosity, allowing you to run the process from start to finish.
The entire studio, along with everyone in the the creative department at CH.S is highly multidisciplinary, and whilst all roles in the studio come with a degree of creative latitude allowing everyone to flex their skillset and work on a variety of projects, we’re looking for a creative (or team) that possess a particular understanding and passion for social media, and an ability to create forward-thinking, beautiful and best in class campaigns.
We’re not an advertising agency and this is not an advertising role that requires ‘a big shiny idea’, stunt or PR-able gimmick for brands to go ‘viral’. This role requires crafting strategic, culturally relevant and beautiful social narratives, and a highly curated campaign roll-out that’s fit for purpose.
Whilst you’ll ultimately be reporting into the Creative Partner and Creative Director, you’ll be working into our Senior Creative team day to day, helping them lead and deliver global campaigns to a global audience. You’ll be used to working solo when needed but you’ll be used to working as a team to create the best work possible.
You’ll be strategically minded and used to ideating channel specific concepts at speed, you should have excellent copywriting ability and strong presentation skills (both via deck creation and IRL spoken communication). But this role isn’t about ‘fire and forget’ creative development - after the initial concepting phase, you’ll be running amazing designers, animators, editors, artists, illustrators and writers to see your ideas through to completion, and it’ll be on you to create high standard toolkits which will form part of the final global delivery.
CH.S is a fast-paced, high output creative environment with an amazing team and a high level of craft and creative expectation. We do a lot, we do it fast, but we have fun doing it. We push boundaries, challenge briefs, work with amazing global talent to create beautiful work, and we truly care about what we do.
In order to be able to do the role you’ll need to have a strong understanding of Gen Z and Millennial audiences, you’ll have an appreciation for healthy & active living, you’ll have an affinity for a broad range of creative industries including fashion and streetwear, music, image/film making and you’ll possess a lot of current experience delivering global campaigns across social and digital channels.
We’re lucky enough to work with a broad range of inspiring brands in varying sectors including adidas, Stella McCartney, Farfetch, Prada, Polaroid Originals and Diageo.
- Be a creative and channel specialist - understand the roles, opportunities and production constraints of different content types across different channels.
- Be detail-oriented and own your work creatively and commercially from start to finish.
- Be a keynote wizard, understand how to build presentations and deliver a high-standard of decks & toolkits.
- Specialize in social-led campaigns and activations but be familiar with creating integrated campaigns, with an understanding of how to use everything from digital, editorial and retail to OOH and experiential in your campaign strategies.
- Have a strong attention to detail when it comes to tonality of visual language, design, and tone of voice and copywriting.
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to clients throughout each project.
- Answer briefs with great work as a solo creative, and a great leader. Get hands-on.
- Collaborate with the product leads to push briefs and projects through the agency.
- Be an excellent strategic and creative partner to our clients.
- Have fun, create beautiful work, and make a difference.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERTISE
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) with strong copywriting skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience working at a mid-weight creative level in a similar agency environment.
- Considerable experience of European and Global projects.
- Exceptional information presentation (visual and written) experience.
- Experience in side-by-side collaboration with Art Direction, Writers, Directors, Editor/ Animators, Designers.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to delegate work efficiently.
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- A confident self-starter and a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, willing to regularly go that extra mile to ensure we always deliver for our team and our clients.
- Understands the big picture and will always balance the needs of our people with the needs of the business.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple workstreams, tasks, and deliverables.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and bring clarity to fast-paced and at times fluid projects.
- A leader who assumes responsibility and enjoys being accountable for their work.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems through negotiation, tact and diplomacy.
- An open-minded but critical thinker who is able to see opportunities as well as weigh their potential risks and rewards.
- Highly collaborative and transparent. You're not a sole contributor, but rather someone who will work with the team, sharing knowledge and experience as second nature in order to grow together.
- You are never afraid to speak your mind, and are exceptionally clear when you do. You’re empathetic and will ensure that your comments are always fair, considered and respectful.
- You will bring energy, passion and optimism to your role and will ensure that you and those around you are motivated and enjoy working together.
Full-time role starting asap with a competitive salary and benefits package.
CH.S is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us