Senior Product Designer
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Here at Trilitech, we are moving through rapid growth and are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to come and join our small and expanding team.
You will be responsible for designing applications on the Tezos blockchain and digital tools – including websites and design resources – that foster ecosystem growth. To this end, you will contribute to design-related efforts surrounding product development and community outreach, including user research, prototyping, testing and iterating on attractive consistent UX.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define scope and features of product
- Support the development team with the implementation of prepared design concept
- Develop design concepts for web and mobile applications and interfaces driven by personas, user-stories and user experience
- Develop user scripts, design layouts, development of user-first interfaces
- A creative portfolio showcasing your most recent UX/UI work
- Demonstrable UX skills: experience translating project specs to user flows, wireframes and final designs
- Visual design skills: the ability to present clear information architecture and craft inspiring visual designs
- Design systems experience: comfort working within and maintaining design systems
- User Research experience: Familiarity with different methods and use cases
- Accessibility and ethics familiarity: familiarity with principles and experience integrating into designs
- Genuine interest in Blockchain
- Generous core benefits such as pension / Life assurance / Private Medical
- Competitive Tez (Tezos token) LTIP Scheme
- Flexible collection of workplace perks, e.g. free lunches, snacks and drinks etc
- 25 Days holiday + 1 day for your birthday
- Flexible hybrid working policy
TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain research and development hub based in London, UK. We are on a mission to advance the state of the art in blockchain technology, building the most scalable, secure and energy-efficient decentralised platform in the world.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself. We are one of the original proof of stake smart contract layer one blockchains. Since launching in 2018, Tezos has been utilised for hundreds of projects, attracted a vibrant, global community, and logged millions of transactions. Our proof of stake design means it can operate in an energy efficient manner, consuming over two-million times less energy than popular proof of work networks.
Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai.
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
We believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
As a fast growing and small business, we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development
The blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion
Inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
We believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.