We’re looking for a freelance Mid-Senior Project Manager, who has experience working across a range of different mediums, from digital to physical activations. We’re looking for someone who gets excited by the details and logistics, has a thirst for learning and is not daunted by the unknown.
Working alongside our teams and our ever expanding network of skilled suppliers and collaborators, our Project Managers always strive to deliver beautifully crafted outcomes, whether they are physical, digital, or interactive. We’re looking for an energetic problem solver, organised and methodical with a genuine passion for bringing creative ideas to life, who loves working in a team and getting involved.
– Solid experience in managing small and large scale projects from conception through to implementation.
– Broad experience across production, from scoping to execution; keeping teams on track, on time and in budget.
– Process-driven, organised and methodical with a high attention to detail orally, in writing and with numbers.
– Excellent communicator and collaborator with both clients, collaborators and internal teams.
– Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges.
– Culturally astute and aware of the industry around them.
– Responsible for delivering projects combining account management, project management and production.
– Working collaboratively with our creative and production teams to define and solve briefs through research, strategy and delivery.
– Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with clients, collaborators and suppliers.
– Maintaining clear communication with all team members and collaborators.
- Salary: £200 - £300 per day
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Term: Contract
- Location: Working remotely or in Haggerston
- Applications deadline: 9th July 2021
- Start date is: Flexible / Dependant on the project
As part of our Equality Policy - We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce - We welcome enquiries from everyone