Reporting directly to our Creative Director but working across multiple departments and disciplines. This role is critical in developing the assets that will support and progress the Boxooo brand, helping us make our vision a reality across a range of digital assets and in our physical Boxooo locations.
- Brand creation and implementation, evolving and applying our brand manual elements
- Delivering brand assets and marketing collateral
- Developing brand assets across all print and digital formats
- Supporting social and digital content creation
- Maintaining consistency of branding across multiple channels and internal functions
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (From architecture, finance and HR/training to external partnerships and consultancy assignments) to discuss project requirements and developing concept packages based on their needs
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders
- Proactive input of design ideas and suggestions to improve all company assets
- Proofreading and QA process to ensure accurate and high-quality work
- Partner project consultancy and innovation to support the needs of the Go Global concept
- Being aware of emerging technologies such as Generative AI (MidJourney etc), plus impact within design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Acrobat and InDesign'
- Take ownership of file storage for the department
- Act as the brand guardian and ambassador
- Report on department KPIs to the senior leadership team weekly
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within the business and externally
- A dedicated team player who enjoys working with others and can follow process with patience, persistence, and accuracy
- A desire to work in a close-knit successful team with clear accountability
- A wish to play a long-term part of an exciting global brand development
Minimum of five years' experience within a design agency or lifestyle brand as a Graphic Designer with experience in branding, concept development, website design, social media, packaging and menu creation
Boxooo is a platform built to share experiences.
We do this by connecting determined creators with passionate consumers.
We ensure that every interaction is a positive one for us, our partners and our users to build something better.
From small food start-ups, farmers and creators to well-known chefs and brands, we are building our business by strategically building our partnership base and creating new ways for creators and consumers to connect.
Here at Boxooo we provide excellent standards and service for our users, and we know that the experience our guests receive will only be as good as the people who deliver it.
While each position is critical to our success, the real power comes in the creation of a team and teamwork. As this is what makes us the success we are today, and a bigger success tomorrow.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and portfolio to our HR Manager, Natasha Jutton, at email@example.com. Please include Senior Graphic Designer in the subject line of your email.
Hybrid working with 4 days in the office, based in Hammersmith, London.