About the Position:
Wieden & Kennedy London is looking for a 3D Motion Designer/Visualiser to join the Studio. This role requires working closely with creatives, designers and producers. You’ll be bringing ideas to life, executed with excellence across a range of touchpoints including print, digital, press and OOH (both motion and static), online and social content, creative presentations, new business pitches, as well as internal agency projects such as company events, showreels and case studies. The ideal candidate sees this role as an opportunity to develop their portfolio alongside a skilled and talented team, across a multitude of clients and projects.
- Working on all aspects of project production, from concept visuals through to final builds.
- Applying industry standard best-practices to all work you produce, in line with production requirements.
- Working to deadlines, working closely with the associated team and Producer.
- Creating killer Photoshop visuals for presentations and retouching images for print and digital static press and OOH.
- Producing quality 3D artwork/assets in line with the production requirements when required.
- Performing your role to the highest standard and at all times working in the best interests of W+K London.
- Software requirements, must be at an expert level:
- Cinema 4D with Redshift rendering (or similar)
- After Effects
- Other industry standard Adobe CC software also useful inc. InDesign, Illustrator
- Friendly and approachable.
- Hungry to make the best work of your life.
- Strongly opinionated about your work, always looking to over-deliver on a brief and offer alternative solutions.
- Interested in software developments within your specialist areas.
- Enthusiastic, and demonstrates a calm and positive attitude while under pressure.
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Listens and takes constructive criticism well, always applying client and creative feedback as directed, and offering creative solutions or options when appropriate.
- Works well under pressure and independently, and demonstrates strong communication skills both in verbal and written context.
- Takes initiative and shows creative ambition to start self-initiated projects during down time. An ambition to learn and collaborate with others on creative projects that can be made in-house using the time allowed.
- Salary £50k+ depending on experience. Plus benefits.
- The position is full-time, with a 3 month probationary period.
- UK residents only.
- Within your application and cover letter please include a link to your portfolio or reel as well as the following:
- Call out 2 bits of your own work you’re most proud of, and explain why.
- Tell us about a piece of work you wish you had worked on, and why.
About Wieden + Kennedy:
Wieden+Kennedy is an independent, global creative company. We’re here to do the best work of our lives with inspiring clients. We make work that influences culture and builds business value. Our global network comprises eight offices and 1400 people, and our work spans every discipline. We have world class media, design and tech operations. But everyone and everything at W+K is driven by creativity, and a core mission of building strong and provocative relationships between companies and their customers.