Love to design and create for distinctive brands?
Producing websites, campaigns and online interactions.
Been doing this for at least four years?
Then read on.
Who we are
Sparks is a brand and design agency for ambitious organisations with rich histories. We help them connect with a changing audience. To discover and express what matters now.
Our work starts with asking questions, reviewing, defining and designing the core brand. Right through to the final delivery and ongoing campaigns. Sometimes it’s in print, more often it’s online.
You can judge the work at www.sparks-studio.com
We’re looking for a versatile digital designer to join us in Shoreditch (when the time is right). Ideally were looking for an all-rounder, but it’s the crux of the role is delivering effective brands to the digital world.
You’ll be working day–to–day with the rest of the creative team, liaising with developers and speaking to clients. Taking a lead role on design from wireframes through to delivery and beyond. We’ll give you a healthy dose of freedom, plus responsibility to deliver work that you’re proud of.
As a lean and versatile studio, we’re happy to wear multiple hats within the company. We collaborate throughout the stages of a project, from idea development, strategy, all the way through to delivery.
Salary will be based on experience. Holidays are generous and lunch is provided at the studio every Friday. And, when we have a good year, we share bonuses.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent core skills in layout, composition and typography.
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, or similar
- Proven user journey / wire-framing / UX skills
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Confident presenting to colleagues and clients
- Independent manager of workload and deadlines
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Collaborative worker with developers and external technical teams.
Bonus points for:
- Print designing
- Editorial layouts
- Website building (eg. Webflow, Squarespace)