Our client is an award winning creative agency that is based in Kent and operates within intelligent design, strategy and campaigns for an array of clients around the world, ranging from large international corporations to smaller, independent UK brands.
Currently seeks a Project Manager to join their team on a full-time capacity, working remotely for now they anticipate that any on-site work moving forward will be around 2 days / week.
As well as the duties and skills listed below, the post-holder will be required to work as part of the team, performing ad hoc tasks as required by their line manager and other senior managers in service of the overall mission.
● To work with the Creative Director and the management team to maintain first-class relationships with existing agency clients.
● To work with clients and the team to construct detailed timelines for the delivery of each project.
● To use the agency’s project management and job-costing system to plan, track, log, allocate and communicate all projects and quotes for work in the agency.
● To act as the focal point for all agency communication about job delivery, making it your business to always have detailed knowledge about ongoing projects, team members workloads, potential scheduling conflicts and to have a thorough understanding of which work needs to be prioritised at any given moment.
● To lead with the allocation of work that has been scheduled for delivery to the agency’s development team.
● To hold regular project meetings to make sure that everyone has a detailed understanding of their workload and deadlines and an appreciation of what other work is happening in the agency.
● To liaise regularly with clients through the most appropriate channels to ensure that they are always aware of the status of their projects and that their expectations are sensitively, confidently and, where necessary, firmly managed.
● To make sure that all of the necessary data driving the business (e.g. project hours, costs, schedules, resources etc.) is being gathered
● To make sure that invoicing, financial information, chasing late payments is all up to date and to liaise with the agency accountant and bookkeeper to ensure that all financial information is correct and kept up to date
In sum, a role that will suit a project manager who is early on in their project management career, eager to join an amazing team and work with a diverse list of clients and projects.
Sounds like you’re hitting all the boxes? Get in touch now with an updated CV
This is a full-time role in KENT, initially remote and then onsite when it will be possible again.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Not quite right?
Stay connected to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas http://wearepeas.com
How to apply