We are a creative technology studio who work with international clients to build websites and web applications. A small team of design-focused developers and product thinkers, our studio specialises in partnering with creative agencies and businesses to build high-end web experiences and digital products.
You'll work across a range of interesting web projects – from brand experiences, creative interfaces, digital installations, to web products for startups, and internal apps for teams.
We're looking for an Operations Lead to join our growing team. You should have solid experience working within a digital or creative agency, understand the design and development process, be able to communicate ideas clearly, and have a commercial mindset and a love for organisation and order 🧘. We’re looking for someone with experience who can help us improve and scale.
Read more about the company we’re building in our Handbook here.
Your role 🎺
- Bring in new ideas, processes and systems to help us scale
- Improve operational efficiencies to help us achieve our revenue, growth, and profitability goals
- Own project resourcing and ensure the smooth running of projects within the studio
- Work with the existing team to help deliver projects on time and on budget
- Help us transition from a permalancer model to in-house perm and project specific contracts for specialists
- Work with the team to build our freelance network and community of specialists
- Lead on client service and help us develop and deepen our partnerships with existing customers
- Support team development and apply fresh ideas to improve staff wellness, skills and togetherness
- Cultivate a commercial mindset amongst the team
- Assist with the finance team to provide regular financial models and reports to the founders
- Help us bridge the gap between new business and delivery, ensuring a seamless handover where everyone is clear on the deliverables, scope and key dates
About you! 🙃
- You should have solid creative agency experience
- Have a commercial mindset and love for organisation and clarity
- Be a problem solver, able to look at a challenge from multiple angles
- Be a natural and kind communicator – able to rally the team through energy and optimism
- Feel comfortable working across several projects and have the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Outstanding attention to detail, method, and excellent time management skills
- A strong understanding of the design and development process
- Working with numerous stakeholders, and resolving conflicting interests when necessary
- Excitement for the potential application of new technologies and love of the digital world
- Experience in working with project management and design software (Excel, Notion, Trello, Figma).
Our offer 🏄♂️
- Work on a variety of projects for big names brands and exciting startups
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Hybrid working (from our shiny new studio in London Fields)
- A kind and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to grow and evolve based on your interests and ambitions
- Your annual carbon emissions offset via Ecologi 🌱
- 9-Day Fortnight (Every other Friday off)
- Well-being budget via Juno 🙏