Bureaux, a multi-disciplinary creative design studio, is looking for an experienced UX/UI web designer who can design beautiful, functional websites and apps for cool brands.
What you'll do.
- Wireframe and design responsive websites for a range of businesses from direct-to-consumer start-ups to SAAS landing pages.
- Create unique and redefining designs for both new companies and existing.
- Collaborate with developers to design new and intuitive user experiences.
- Interact with our development and management teams to collaborate on pitches and strategy.
Your skills and expectations.
- You can demonstrate how to articulate clear user experiences through wireframes.
- You've designed websites and show sound understanding the fundamentals of the web (i.e. 12 column grids, mobile vs desktop responsiveness, use of typography, spacing).
- You understand and can apply the principles of atomic design in Figma including symbols, layer styles, and variables
- You understand Illustrator, primarily for the purpose of branding.
- Can speak fluently in English and Spanish.
- Ability to spot new trends and implement fresh experiences through functional, practical, interactions.
- Ideally be able to prototype designs using After Effects, Protopie, and other animation tools
- Oversee dev team to ensure build matches design
- Get involved with each others projects and learn from each other.
- Create exciting new websites, bringing your ideas and experience to the table.
- Work intelligently and efficiently using atomic design
- Have time to play around and improve your skills - you’ll be given training materials and time to expand your skill set.
- Paid days off
- Semi-flexible hours
- Lunches 2 days a week*
- Gourmet coffee, tea, beer and soda throughout the week*
Bureaux is a creative design studio specializing in creating visual experiences, brand identities, websites, and content for ambitious direct-to-consumer brands (D2C).
This is a full-time and on-site position at our office in Miami (Magic City). Remote is ok. Compensation is competitive and depends highly on your experience with proven capabilities to perform.