We are Accept & Proceed. Actually, we are Accept & Proceed and you. We partner with visionaries. People who hunger for radical ideas. People who like radical action. People who don’t flinch at the world we’ve been given to solve. We design with both the analytic and the aesthetic in mind and strive to collaborate with innovative and pioneering brands - those that are aiming to be a force for good.
We are B Corp certified and a 1% for the Planet business, using our profits and growth as a means to a greater end. Our business exists to support the lives of those involved and to bring about positive change through our work.
We are looking to grow A&P’s strategy team. At A&P our connections and community supercharge us as a collective. We find ways to spark new thought and dare to see things differently. Together we shape new ideas, new brands and new systems that will flourish in a new society and regenerative world.
This role reports to a senior strategist and works together with project managers, new business, and the designers.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone with a proven creative and analytical mindset and a strong desire to uncover consumer behaviour to support the strategic development of our client projects.
A key part of this role will be providing research and collating insights relating to our clients and their brand, customers and competitive landscape, which will be used to inform our work.
You’ll also assist in building presentations and developing content on industry trends; so previous experience of content creation, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills are a must.
- Curiosity for the world around us, people's mindsets and behaviours, and ways we can change and improve brands
- Research and know what is going on in the design world and society at large
- Ability to analyse various sources, make connections, spot trends and synthesise findings. Sharp analytical and sense-making skills
- Facilitate synthesis, generating insights and opportunities for design.
- Self-leading and taking initiative in how to work and deliver work/ Flexible attitude and a drive to take on responsibility
- Excellent desk research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You preferably have
- Writing skills - Enjoy building brand stories, language and writing copy
- Experience as a creative with some design experience
- Approach to research that considers diversity and inclusion
- Passion for building a more sustainable society
- Strong design research skills
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Imagination and ability to come up with original, creative ideas
- Fun, friendly, approachable, and collaborative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Your own strategic opinion and voice
- Background in, for example: anthropology, journalism, writing, psychology, media, design, research
Inclusion & Diversity
We strongly believe diversity helps us create better design and we welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds
9-Day Fortnight (every other Friday off, for nurture or to explore), our usual hours are 9.30-6pm, trialing hybrid working with everyone in the office Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with service (pro rata), plus time off at Christmas and on your birthday, also 3 paid volunteer days per year
Healthcare & Dental package with access to wellness activities.