Junior-Mid Designer (permanent) and Senior Designer (maternity cover)
We are The Collective, our mission is to create ridiculously tasty, game changing products and to build the dairy of tomorrow from the ground up. A brand started by two chefs in New Zealand who wanted to change the landscape of yoghurt forever; we are now the fastest growing yoghurt brand in the UK with innovation and quality still at the heart of what we do.
We care passionately about driving change for good, making lives that little bit better and healthier every day – whether by reducing sugar, creating healthier choices for kids, improving gut health, or investing in sustainability.
So, if you’re passionate about food and being part of a fast-paced challenger brand where you can make a genuine difference… then The Collective could be the place for you!
We are looking for 2 talented designers to join our brilliant marketing team; 1 at a Junior-mid level on a permanent basis, and 1 at a Senior level on a maternity cover contract. Both roles will involve taking leadership of the creative output of The Collective, working across all design projects from packaging and branding through to digital, print and retail POS, constantly utilising your skills and knowledge to expand The Collective and it’s brand.
• Lead all creative, design briefs and projects, delivering incredible outputs to tight deadlines
• Act as a brand ambassador; ensuring all design work adheres to brand guidelines and creates a consistent and seamless experience across all touchpoints
• Use creative problem solving to refine detailed concepts into cohesive and compelling design solutions, and pitch them to a range of stakeholders
• Work closely and effectively with the Brand, Marketing and Product Managers
• Produce brand, print, digital (including social media) and bespoke designs company wide
• Manage all art-working for print
• Aid and support the marketing and digital departments
• Liaise with external print production suppliers
what we’re looking for from you
• A relevant degree or proven experience, with an infectious passion for all things design!
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. After Effects would be a bonus!)
• You have a passion and thorough understanding of the importance of brand and visual identity, with a strong creative flair
• You’re highly motivated and solutions driven, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• You have an exceptional eye for detail which holds up whilst working in a fast-paced environment, delivering to tight deadlines, ensuring consistency and quality standards are always met
• You have strong time management skills, are able to manage and prioritise your own workload, ensuring that multiple, concurrent tasks are delivered on-brand and to a high-standard
• You’re a great communicator, who believes in the benefit of collaborative relationships
… oh and being a yoghurt addict is a bonus!
what does it mean to be part of the herd?
We are more than a team. We are The Collective.
Amazing people are at the heart of our business and we genuinely believe we have some of the most talented people around. It is not just the individuals though; it is the energy the team creates together plus our strong values that drive us all to achieve. Just like our products bring a smile to consumers, we work hard to delight and excite our people.
Here at The Collective we want to celebrate you, whoever you are, wherever you are from, whomever you love. We believe that diversity drives innovation and being actively inclusive helps us all to be our best and win together. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture, that way we create a truly ‘knock your socks off’ team!
the collective package
• Competitive Salary
• Performance related bonus scheme (for the permanent role only)
• 25 days holiday and your birthday off
• Awesome summer and Christmas parties
• 2 volunteering days a year
• Private healthcare
• Life assurance
• Flexible working
• And of course… as much yoghurt as you can eat!