GLOCK are on the hunt for a Mid Weight designer to join our fantastic team. The role calls for a talented, conceptual and brand-focused designer to both lead and assist across key accounts and projects. Fearlessness and passion are key, you’ll support the senior team but also be required to step up and take full ownership of certain projects and you’ll need to be confident in presenting and selling your ideas to the creative director and clients.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a creative agency
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Have an interest in motion and animation
- Good communication skills, is able to articulate and sell in ideas internally
- Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push beyond the expected
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Experience working in retail activation or on drinks brands would be a bonus (but not essential)
We are an insights driven creative agency. We create and connect brands to their audience through a global perspective and local market know how. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact.
We’re lucky enough to work on amazing global accounts for brands including Grey goose, Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree, Dewars, Martini and Noilly Pratt to name a few.
- The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency
- High level of responsibility and ownership over projects
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- Summer and Christmas staff parties and other social/cultural events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shared studio memberships to cultural institutions
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and a mapped out career path
- Summer working hours
- 21 days holiday, Christmas period and public holidays off