OBRIZUM® is a learning and development company which brings together cutting edge technologies and great creative to offer engaging and impactful online learning experiences.
We are a growing, innovative, and fast paced company, having recently closed a $2m pre-series A fund-ing round, established a partnership with Capita Scaling Partner (CSP) and secured a number of large-scale UK Innovation projects. We are currently entering into our Series A funding round, which will be used to rapidly scale up our offering and secure long-term growth.
We work with a diverse portfolio of forward thinking clients spanning a wide range of sectors, from Financial Services, Defence and Government, to Life-Science, Healthcare and Education.
We are looking for a Content Delivery Manager to join the creative agency arm of the business, OBRIZUM Media (OM), working with our multidisciplinary team of technologists, designers and creatives to deliver industry leading creative to support learning and development and marketing initiatives.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be comfortable taking ownership of the successful delivery of projects, and work well in a fast-paced environment in a creative setting. In this role you must be confident working with clients and senior stakeholders, and have an understanding of the huge potential when great crea-tive and cutting edge technology are brought together to empower users and businesses.
Reporting to the Head of OM, this role will support the project and account management of our expand-ing client base, as well as the review processes involved in content development. This role will also serve as one of the key points of contact between the agency, delivery team and external clients, so ex-cellent communication skills are a must.
- This is a permanent full-time position
- OM supports flexible working, and this role is based in Finsbury Circus, London Liverpool Street / Moorgate, a minimum of 3 days / week (depending on government guidelines), with the other two days working remotely or from the office.
Responsibilities and Key Duties
- Working with our in-house design team and freelancers across a variety of projects, the Content Deliv-ery Manager will work closely with the Head of OM to:
- Brief in projects from the delivery team to the content team
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Allocate project teams
- Manage the delivery of projects to schedule
- Introduce the most suitable ways of working and delivery plans for projects
- Proof and quality check all content before it goes back to the delivery team to ensure project is delivered to brief and client brand guidelines
- Collaborating cross functionally to optimise existing processes around briefing in activity, agreeing timelines and delivering projects
- Ensuring all projects are tracked and all stakeholders are kept updated on progress to schedule throughout the project
- Supporting the Head of OM on project and account management for our growing client list
- Identifying when freelancer support is required and booking them in where necessary
- Project management experience, particularly in a content and asset development environment
- Experience working with project management tools e.g Microsoft Teams, Trello, Asana
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines and keeping all projects to schedule
- Account management experience
- Evidence of management of multi-disciplined delivery teams
- A keen eye for detail and experience proofing work before release
- A proactive self-starter, resourceful and a proven problem solver.
Nice to have
- Experience working for a start-up.
- A working understanding of design and video production pipelines
- A working understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in the online education sector, and practical understanding of best practices for online education content.
By joining OBRIZUM at this exciting stage in our journey we will expect you to be able to hit the ground running, but we also want to make sure that you have the support you need to deliver and grow professionally. We offer:
- Opportunity for fast-tracked personal and professional development.
- 28 days paid holiday per year including national holidays
- Remote working as standard
- We’ll provide the latest Apple laptop /equipment and everything you need to get started.
- Annual bonus scheme for all OBRIZUM employees.
- Company wide activities and away days.
- Plenty of autonomy and space to contribute your talent.
- Interesting (and challenging) problems to solve.
- You will quickly be involved in high level projects.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- We are a multinational and multicultural team.
About the Company:
Obrizum Group Ltd. was founded in 2015 in Cambridge, UK, a world-leading hub of science and technology. The Company is a provider of state-of-the-art learning and development technology for enterprise and its flagship offering is a sophisticated artificial intelligence-led digital learning platform called OBRIZUM® (Latin for pure Gold, and synonymous with assessment). The leadership team at Obrizum Group Ltd. is comprised of senior scientists, senior software engineers, expert data scientists, media specialists, and experienced leaders from the education and finance industry. The Company already has numerous patents-pending and was awarded Artificial Intelligence Innovation of The Year by the Digital Leaders 100 in 2019. In 2020, the Company was voted top 13 for Digital Learning Environment in Europe part of the EdTech100 by HolonIQ. In 2021 Obrizum Group Ltd became the official adaptive digital learning partner of Capita Plc, the U.K. market leader in learning and development outsourcing. The management team at Obrizum Group boasts 7 PhDs and the Company's commitment to technological innovation in digital learning has been recognised and supported by U.K. Research & Innovation. In addition to world-class team learning technology, the Company provides a one-stop-shop for learning leaders which includes the production of engaging digital multimedia content via Obrizum Media ('OM') its in-house digital creative agency, operating from its London offices in Moorgate.