Mantra Brand House is a specialist branding agency, based in Dalston, London. We’re a small team plotting big things and are looking for a new designer with a minimum 4 years experience to join us.
We work with ambitious brands on both one-off and long-term projects - with some relationships spanning 14+ years. Clients stay with us because we become their oracle, their cheerleader and a part of the team.
As an integral part of the Creative team, you will collaborate with the Creative Director on projects from concept to final delivery.
The role requires an original thinker who understands the strategy behind a brief and then takes ownership of the project to deliver a considered, coherent and elevated creative solution.
A passionate and organised creative, you'll be applying your design skills across print, digital, large scale interiors and OOH, advertising and marketing collateral - whilst working on original and established brands. You will also be brought into meetings and liaising directly with clients, therefore experience in presenting your work and navigating client relationships is as important as on the Mac.
We are based in the open plan work space of Print Club London, Dalston where there is a network of designers, illustrator, artists, animators and project managers - plus the benefit of an on-site screen printing room, training and use of which comes as a major perk. You will be required to come into the workspace initially to get into the role, however a WFH time split can be agreed once you’re established.
What you can expect as our Graphic Designer
- Graphic design lead for communications projects including new brands, marketing campaigns, brochures, collateral, large scale wall murals, vinyls, signage, infographics and sales/pitch decks.
- Take design ownership of assigned projects. Delivering to deadline, brief and budget. Reporting on the status of projects and work with the Creative Director to solve any challenges.
- Collaborate with the Creative Copywriter on all content-driven projects, ensuring the design brings the storytelling to life in a clear and impactful way
- Deliver coherent design thinking that aligns with brand guidelines but embraces the individuality of the brief and express this in our output. Always with a sharp eye for detail.
- The creation and monitoring of design templates and structures so our client’s branding is always on point in all communications.
- Nurturing and encouragement to pursue your passion projects, making use of the on-site screen printing facilities and the invitation to join us on missions into Shoreditch to pursue outdoor artistic activities.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got
- Minimum four years experience in a design or creative agency, or in-house marketing and creative team
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with other creatives to achieve desired results
- Knowledge of print production process and feasibility of your design work
- Confident and articulate communicator
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understanding the strategy behind it to achieve the design solution
- Proven ability to design for print and digital in a professional setting
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Passionate about graphic design, and its value to building a brand
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail
- Desire to take ownership of briefs, whilst working openly and collaboratively with others
If you are creative, a hard worker, a stickler for detail, and have a questionable sense of humour, and would like to work somewhere with a real soul and a huge sense of fun, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an intro, you CV and portfolio.