We are looking for an exceptional digital designer with strong graphic & motion skills. You’ll be working on all stages of a project, from concepts, branding and storyboarding, through to editing and animation/motion design.
At Substance you will have the chance to express your creativity and grow as a designer. You’ll be working with a bunch of lovely folk who are passionate about film and design. We have a wide variety of clients from pharmaceutical to video gaming and an array of projects, from corporate branding to music social spots.
- Adept across the Adobe suite, in particular Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator. Premiere and 3D a bonus.
- A self-starter, you are self-motivated and like to try out new things.
- Passionate about design, has an interest in the design/motion community and is always seeking inspiration.
- Idea-driven - making things look pretty is a great skill but we like it backed up with ideas.
- Not precious - you collaborate well and are always open to feedback.
- A passion for, and understanding of, typography.
- An understanding of marketing, especially in social media.
What we are looking for:
- Experience producing professional grade work for a number of different clients.
- A portfolio that shows a real passion for design, including:
- Creative ideas, well executed
- Strong typography
- Motion skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to challenge the norm and to be challenged.
- Proactive, ambitious and hard-working with great communication and organisation skills.
- Positive and forward-thinking and able to take on new ideas and direction.
- A creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation.
- Enthusiasm for social media and knowledgeable about social creative formats within Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok etc.
Substance Global is striving to be a more diverse company, making positive action to grow our network. We’re an agency where our independent spirit drives our people, passion and purpose.
Based in London, we are a digital marketing agency specialising in a range of services across different media. We are proud of our work and our people in equal measure. Our passion for what we do and the culture we have developed is what drives us in all that we do. Operating independently for over 17 years, we have grown to 45 people in London, Los Angeles and Buenos Aires. Our work is insights-driven and innovation-led and our strategies are made up of a blend of creativity and collaboration, tailor-made for each of our client’s brands.
At Substance we enjoy, appreciate and recognise that everyone we employ has different needs and circumstances. We welcome applicants at all stages of their career and life journey, working with the individuals we employ to provide flexibility and tailored support. Our aim is to provide fewer barriers and achieve positive balance, whatever life may have, hold or throw at you.