Apartamento Studios is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer for the new Apartamento Berlin office.
Apartamento Studios is a creative consultancy founded in 2017 by Nacho Alegre, Omar Sosa, and Marco Velardi. We understand that people want to be inspired as they seek better and more meaningful lives, so the focus of our work is on building authentic relationships that are propelled by a shared long-term vision. Integrating culture, strategy and design under one roof, we help businesses create value for their teams and audiences.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to work closely with one of our partners in the newly opened Berlin office in Mitte.
You will be working on a wide range of visual design projects, including identity and branding assignments, graphic design for print and digital, as well as editorial and spatial design. As Senior Graphic Designer for Apartamento Studios you will leverage your sizable skills and wealth of experience to raise the bar for our creative output.
You can work well autonomously as well as part of a team, are aware of current creative trends and are willing to explore different design solutions, self-initiated research is an essential part of your work.
Key skills/ Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a professional, deadline-oriented environment.
- Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to good design both online and offline.
- Experience overseeing post-production, pre-press and press including retouching, color correction and file delivery.
- Ability to think digital and experienced in UX design.
- Strong understanding of frontend development of websites and apps to enable a fluent collaboration with developers.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, German and/or Italian are a welcome plus.
- Effective communication. Whether it’s keeping people in the loop, explaining an approach, giving and receiving feedback, or advocating for design within the company.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms.
- You have a broad interest for design, interiors and architecture, and obviously an enthusiasm for Apartamento.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- An updated CV with at least one employer reference.
- Your graphic design portfolio
- Your three favourite Instagram accounts
- Your starting date availability
Only emails with the following subject header will be considered: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER BERLIN – OCTOBER 2021