SVIDesign is an award-winning branding and graphic design agency working with some of the most prestigious brands in hospitality, fashion, yachting and luxury, furniture and architectural manufacturing, consumer products, non-profit organisations etc.
Working from our London studio in Notting Hill, the successful applicant will be involved in projects in the UK and internationally, across various branding and design disciplines and for exciting clients of all sorts and sizes.
We are looking for an experienced professional to help manage our increasing number of projects and workflows, who is comfortable liaising with and managing client expectations, supervising studio administrative activities, including some financial responsibilities, and is reliable, shows initiative, and can multi-task & prioritise efficiently.
Your role will ensure the successful delivery of your projects from the initial brief through to the final invoice. You should be well-versed in successfully bringing projects in on time and on budget. You will ideally have worked on branding across printed materials, digital and large formats. You'll be used to working with a team or on your own, helping the client refine the brief, steering the project's direction, producing contact reports and budget updates when the scope changes, managing designers, and assisting the creative director through the creative process to delivery. You'll have the confidence to play an active role in client meetings and workshops, presenting concepts and work in progress, all with the help and support of the senior team when required.
Project management duties will include:
- Experience in all admin related to Account Management, including quoting, invoices, studio planning/scheduling and producing print specs.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Experience with a project management system would be helpful.
- Proven experience in the organic growth of a client.
- Experience in team presentations, putting tenders together when pitching to clients, and producing written proposals.
- Solid knowledge of the full Microsoft package, in particular excel. Basic knowledge of any of the CC package and WordPress would be a bonus.
- Liaise with the bookkeeper and accountants concerning invoices and income forecast on projects.
Studio management duties will include:
- Hosting the Studio
- Managing staff travel and visits, locally and internationally
- Supporting the Creative Director
- Supervision of accounts, cash flow and weekly/monthly listing of payments
- Updating Studio's website, social media and promoting the image and profile of the Studio
The ideal candidate should be organised, have a strong interest in design, show close attention to detail, perform well under pressure, work happily in a team and individually, have good problem-solving skills, and contribute to the overall well being of the Studio. You will also need to be a self-motivated, proactive and compulsive organiser.
A degree is required with a preference in business, design, strategy or marketing (not a strict requirement) along with a some relevant experience in the industry (ideally). The role could also suit someone who is returning from maternity leave or sabbatical or combine with another activity.
This is a full time or part-time (3-4dpw) role.