As the Producer, your role is pivotal to the success of the studio. You’ll be working closely with the creative director and the creative team to manage projects from briefing through to delivery. You will be assisting on all aspects of production and operations, helping to drive projects and ensure correct workflows are adhered to. You'll be comfortable liaising with clients on a daily basis to manage all feedback, assets, and deliverables.
We’re looking for someone with previous experience in CGI, design, 3D/2D animation, and the management of projects within the creative/digital field, varying in scale and complexity.
You will be:
- Working collaboratively with the creative directors, motion designers, and other creatives to manage and produce the overall project from briefing to delivery.
- Responsible for building project estimates/proposals and assisting in briefing jobs.
- Spearheading daily standup meetings with the team to ensure projects are on track
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality content to the standards of the studio
- Ensure projects are running on budget, including recognising scope change and knowing when to escalate
- Help maintain documents including NDAs, resource trackers, and POs
- Assisting with the onboarding of new team members and freelancers
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Previous experience delivering creative/digital projects (motion and 3D animation preferred)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to work
- Ability to maintain high standards under pressure
- Proven project management capabilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good judgement on project/account issues
- Great client-facing skills
About Inertia Studios
Inertia is a creative studio that blends moving image, technology and design to craft award-winning visual content — we are fuelled by curiosity, inspired by future trends and driven by innovation.
We are a small growing team so we’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to take ownership of the work and hit the ground running.
(We are currently working remotely and will continue doing so until we believe it's safe to return to the studio, at which point the role will be based in our office in Shoreditch)
Other details regarding the role, such as perks, holiday entitlement etc, will be disclosed once applied.
We look forward to having you onboard.